Attention all 2014 Seniors (which means you are currently a junior)! Want to have a free photo session and earn free prints and even cash? Read on…..
I am currently looking for students in the Asheville area high schools to act as representatives for Lenka Hattaway Photography.
Who can apply?
If you are currently a junior graduating in the class of 2014, I want you!
I want high energy students who are well known in their class for being friendly, outgoing and fun. Someone who is able to encourage and inspire. Someone who has style and personality and confidence and is comfortable in front of the camera. You don’t have to be a size zero, on your way to the catwalk, super model to be one of our models…
As a senior rep you will receive:
- A choice of a FREE outdoor full photo session in March/April OR two mini sessions; one in March/April and one later in the summer/ early fall ($120 value, no prints included)
- Rep cards with your images to pass to your friends
- 5×7 bound brag book
- 3-5 Web size/watermarked images uploaded to my FB page for you to tag and use on your profile
- 10% off your print order
- $50 print credit for each referred senior who completes a session with your rep card
- Plus on top of your earned credit, refer 5 and get $50 cash, refer 10 or more and I’ll throw in $100 cash and a DVD with 10 of your images (high resolution)! No joke.
- All of your friends who book with your rep card will get a bonus, too!
As a senior rep you must:
- Be a student at a local Asheville area High school in the graduating class of 2014
- Be energetic, outgoing and have fun and get others excited, too!
- Have your Senior Portraits taken exclusively by Lenka Hattaway Photography (with the exception of your yearbook photo with the school photographer)
- Be willing to share your pictures with friends and pass out Rep Cards
- Keep one of your watermarked images as your profile picture on FB through December 2014
- Allow your images to be featured on my promotional materials and blog
- Show this page to your parents and get their approval to proceed. If you are under 18, they will also need to sign an agreement/model release with you for you to participate
I’ll choose one or two 2014 high school seniors from each surrounding school to shoot a free Model Senior Session. During your photo session we’ll hit several different locations and you’ll change outfits several times for a variety of looks. You must complete your portrait shoot before June 15th, 2013. Applications are due by March 15, 2014.